Friday, March 4, 2011

So Thankful....

I came across a blog the other day that someone had posted the link to on their facebook. This family had a beautiful 4 month old little girl named Madison...that they called Maddie. She passes away unexpectedly on February 17th (my bday). It made me think of just how lucky I am and how you should never take things for granted. My Maddie is 2 almost 2 1/2 now and I can't imagine what that mother is feeling loosing her baby at 4 months old....I can't imagine not having Maddie around now. Mallorie is only a month old now....it makes me so scared that something like that could happen to her...I know I complain when she gets up before 6 in the morning or when she fusses for no reason (she has a touch of colic) but I know I would super super miss all of that if something happened. I am ever so thankful for my two beautiful girls and my wonderful husband. I pray that this family that lost their beautiful angel will find comfort somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment